Start with programs:
The coaches will be assisting startups during their term in the SkillUp Entrepreneurial Program.
Who do we look for? The Village Project looks for and expects premium level of coaching, integrity, professionalism, contribution and a passion for helping startups to succeed.
- Coaching startups and maintaining client load based on contract expectations
- Managing coaching calendar with flexibility for startup's requests
- Establish and execute programs, worksheets and any additional tools for effective client sessions
- Maintain efficient startups notes
- Coach using Zoom/Google Hangout and/or any teleconference mediums
- Communicate with startups when required via email
- Be open and flexible to change
- Attend monthly coaching meetings ready to network, learn and contribute
- Be available to attend startup's 12 month ceremony
- Join our SkillUp community via private Facebook Group
How do I apply?
Joining our coaching community is super simple and easy!
1. Register to become a coach
2. Submit a Coaching Application .